Thursday, April 10, 2014

An Early Spring Day

So nice to see the sun this morning!
Temperatures are still cool, so we look for Spring 
wherever we can find it!



A bouquet of tulips from a friend...


pansies waiting on my windowsill before being planted outside...


a project finally finished - flowered pillows for our sofa...


Angus enjoying the sunshine on our still chilly porch...


Rosie playing in the kitchen, getting treats the hard way…

At the moment, a cold has stalled me, but I've been working steadily
lately on downsizing my fabric and paper stash, and am finally seeing
results! I'll share my newly neat and tidy art room with you soon!

Meanwhile,

I'm wishing you a lovely spring day!!

5 comments:

Simone said...

I hope you feel better soon Judy. Lovely pictures of Angus and Rosie!x

sharon said...

Our little Mya also prefers interacting with her treats before consuming them. So like your Rosie!
Sorry to hear about your cold. Hard to stay healthy when the weather is so up and down and you've been indoors taking a long class with folks you may not know.
I wish I had a local source for pansies like those you show here. I love those oversized faces grinning with the season.
Be well, my friend.

Libby Fife said...

Lots of beautiful color there Judy! Sorry about the cold but pretty soon it will be Spring and everything will be just right:)

Shell said...

I hope you feel better soon. Angus looks so handsome sitting in the chair.

Anne Butera said...

Hope you're feeling better! This screwy weather (I hope you didn't get the snow that we got overnight!).

Your flowers and that sunshine are so cheerful. And you're making me want to get some new pillow covers going here, too.

Your kitties are so sweet.

Thanks for the cheerful post!

Oh, and your felted scarf from the last post turned out beautifully! What fun!